Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Lyn Balzer <to...@lynandtony.com> on 2014/04/06 07:15:08 UTC

###

Hi - I am getting ### as the SUM total in a column - can you tell me
what this means please ?
thank you

Lyn Balzer & Tony Perkins
photographers
studio: +61 2 9361 4116
mobile: +61 417 277 969
lyn@lynandtony.com
tony@lynandtony.com
Photography: www.lynandtony.com.au
Art: www.lynandtony.com

Re: ###

Posted by tony perkins <to...@lynandtony.com>.
Thanks so much for the speedy reply - much appreciated!

Re: ###

Posted by Dave Barton <db...@tasit.net>.