Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by Johanne Krogsgaard Jensen <jj...@student.aau.dk> on 2021/03/18 11:31:54 UTC

Help with developer installation of cTAKES on windows 10

Hallo

We are trying to install the developers version of cTAKES on a windows 10 machine, but we can't figure how to solve this error. We hope some of you have time to help.

What have we done:

  *   Installed Java JDK 1.8
  *   Installed Maven 3.6.3
  *   Followed this guide: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/cTAKES+4.0+Developer+Install+Guide
     *   The current step (where the error occur) is to build using this command:  mvn clean package -DskipTests=true

[cid:image004.jpg@01D71BF2.AF86C680]

Thank you in advance!

Best regard
Thea Mentz and Johanne Krogsgaard

[cid:image005.png@01D71BF2.AF86C680]

Re: Help with developer installation of cTAKES on windows 10 [EXTERNAL]

Posted by "Finan, Sean" <Se...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
Hi Thea and Johanne,

Some of our institutions block attachments and inserted images from unknown emailers.

Could you post the question with a plain text listing of the error?

Thanks,

Sean

  *   Followed this guide: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/cTAKES+4.0+Developer+Install+Guide<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/cTAKES*4.0*Developer*Install*Guide__;KysrKw!!NZvER7FxgEiBAiR_!9EsM_WufBQP_FRLil-5vNUcqwKf4wpqZHGkqNEOHK2ITdAeBa2FLZ0bsWf8uzsTyb90v3EN9Sv0$>