Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Matthew Broadhead <ma...@nbmlaw.co.uk.INVALID> on 2019/01/04 13:40:21 UTC

deleting openjpa_sequence_table

i am about to merge a few databases.  each database has an
openjpa_sequence_table.  do i just drop these tables?

Re: deleting openjpa_sequence_table

Posted by Matthew Broadhead <ma...@nbmlaw.co.uk.INVALID>.
hi Mark,

there are no tables conflicting between the databases.  i want to
simplify by moving tables from 3 databases into 1.  so merging the data
is not a problem.

that is a good hint about openjpa.Sequence.  at the moment it seems to
just use one sequence for all the tables.  can i add that to my
persistence.xml at this stage?  if i delete the openjpa_sequence_table
will it recalculate the highest index for each table?

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID>.
Hi Matthew!

Posted by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com>.