Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Frank Nimphius <fr...@oracle.com> on 2008/01/10 18:15:17 UTC

Skinning selectors for tree component in Trinidad 1.2.4 missing

Hi,

I tried to skin the tree component in Trinidad 1.2.4 (trying to show
custom icons) and noticed that the renderer for the tree, nor the base
renederer class, have any skin selectors defined. The tree table looks
fine, so I am wondering what has happened to the skin selectors for the
tree.

af|tree::collapsed-icon
af|tree::expanded-icon
af|tree::line-icon
af|tree::node-icon

Frank

--

________________________________
Frank Nimphius

Re: Skinning selectors for tree component in Trinidad 1.2.4 missing

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Cristi,

weren't there some changes on the tree in the past?

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Re: Skinning selectors for tree component in Trinidad 1.2.4 missing

Posted by Cristi Toth <cr...@gmail.com>.
Hi all!

I added the current tree skinning selectors some months ago.
This happened before the decision of letting the comitter to copy changes
from 1.0.* to 1.2.* (instead of the one who does the release)
I did the changes only for 1.0.* branch and by the lack of time I assumed it
was also copied into 1.2.* (sorry for that)
I checked and indeed the tree is updated only in 1.0.* branch.

The original issue was TRINIDAD-769.
I will test the patch provided there with 1.2.* and, if necessary, I will
update it.

regards,

--
Cristi Toth