Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Sandor Feher <sf...@bluesystem.hu> on 2014/04/18 22:57:06 UTC

DDC and DataTable refresh

Hi,

I have a DDC and a DataTable. I would like to filter datatable with entity
selected in ddc.
I can't do it via FilterToolbar because DDC's model and DataTable's are
different. The code below works but DataTable never get refreshed.

Any ideas are welcome. Thnx!

Sandor

Re: DDC and DataTable refresh

Posted by Sandor Feher <sf...@bluesystem.hu>.
Yes, I knew the problem but did not find the solution. Made my dataprovider
abstract and the suggested abstract method solved the problem.

Thanks!

Re: DDC and DataTable refresh

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.
 protected void onUpdate(AjaxRequestTarget art) {
                      entity=(HrpBbheekiv) dc.getModelObject();
                      art.add(table);
            }

How does your data provider "knows" there is a new entity selected? If
you make it abstract with a getEntity method that points to your
outside entity it will always have a fresh copy of selected entity.

On Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 10:57 PM, Sandor Feher <sf...@bluesystem.hu> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a DDC and a DataTable. I would like to filter datatable with entity
> selected in ddc.
> I can't do it via FilterToolbar because DDC's model and DataTable's are
> different. The code below works but DataTable never get refreshed.
>
> Any ideas are welcome. Thnx!
>
> Sandor

Regards - Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro