Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Ing. Andrea Vettori" <ma...@andreavettori.com> on 2007/11/29 15:53:50 UTC

JSP EL on struts2 tags

Hi,

It's long time I was away from this list.

I've found with big surprise that JSP EL is not available in JSP tags
anymore. I've looked at the release notes and found it was because of
a security problem similar to one I've discovered some time ago.

What I haven't understand is :

If in the JSP page I use ONLY page variables into EL (that is don't
use request variables) do the problem still exist ?

Thank you

--
Ing. Andrea Vettori
Consulente per l'Information Technology

Re: JSP EL on struts2 tags

Posted by "Ing. Andrea Vettori" <ma...@andreavettori.com>.
mi dispiace ma non ho mai usato le funzioni di localizzazione.

Consiglio pero' di controllare i linguaggi consentiti dal browser.
Probabilmente viene usato il primo (se ce n'e' piu' di uno) e forse il
default per il primo e' l'inglese.

Re: JSP EL on struts2 tags

Posted by giglian <an...@smurfitkappa.it>.