Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2016/01/23 11:59:19 UTC

[DISCUSS] moving OpenWebBeans to GIT?

Hi!

What do you think about moving openwebbeans to GIT.
Of course hosted at the ASF.

Would probably be helpful when working on the CDI-2.0 branch in the future.

LieGrue,
strub

Re: [DISCUSS] moving OpenWebBeans to GIT?

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
+0 fine with either option.

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
+1

regards,
gerhard

Posted by Joseph Bergmark <be...@apache.org>.
+0 I really like DVCSs. working in feature branches, and the git workflow
in general, but haven't been active at all in CDI-2.0 work so it makes more
sense to stick with the opinion of those that are.

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com>.
+0 - don't see any big benefit

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.