Posted to commits@ofbiz.apache.org by jl...@apache.org on 2016/11/03 13:25:48 UTC

svn commit: r1767881 - in /ofbiz/trunk/themes: bizznesstime/ droppingcrumbs/

Author: jleroux
Date: Thu Nov  3 13:25:48 2016
New Revision: 1767881

Log:
Improved: Remove redundant backend themes
(OFBIZ-8293)

We already already discussed several times on dev ML about reducing the number
of OOTB backend themes and we globally agreed about doing so.

These themes are still working so we will move them to Attic from where
(using svn history) they can be fetch to create expected plugins
(tough I'm not sure we can yet create theme-plugins but this is expected)

After the last discussion in dev ML this is a 1st step where I remove
# bizzness time, still not complete after several years see OFBIZ-2398
# Dropping Crumbs, it's subsumed by Tomahawk which is the last variant of this
group and more complete

I'll then test all is OK (data are used so I need to clean my local DB)

Removed:
    ofbiz/trunk/themes/bizznesstime/
    ofbiz/trunk/themes/droppingcrumbs/