Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2012/01/10 22:34:10 UTC

Re: [CANCEL] [VOTE] Recommend graduating Apache Bean-Validation (BVAL) as a TLP

Folks, a big sorry, but I think we hit a road blocker because we need to rethink our project name.

"Bean Validation" is just not ok as the spec is already named that way. The projects PMC will find another name and check it with trademark.

Thanks again to sebb, jukka and all others for their input and guidance on lots of other points!

And no worries, "We'll be back, baby" :)

txs and LieGrue,
strub