Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Antony Grinyer <an...@csw.co.uk> on 2005/09/05 15:32:43 UTC

Cocoon hangs?

Hi,

I have a simple webapp that uses a cocoon transformer to interact with a
DB XML database. I find that the browser hangs intermittently when
running the webapp, then I find this message in the sitemap.log:

[sitemap] (Unknown-URI) Unknown-thread/ExcaliburComponentManager:
disposing of handler for unreleased component. role
[org.apache.cocoon.serialization.SerializerSelector]

Has anyone come across this before? I've restarted Cocoon and this
message always appears when the webapp hangs?

Any help gratefully appreciated.

Thanks
Ant