Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Jörg Schmidt <jo...@j-m-schmidt.de> on 2014/08/26 09:13:18 UTC

de-website works not correctly

Hello,

On the right side of the de-website (http://www.openoffice.org/de/) is the area with the heading "Letzte Blogposts (Englisch)", where the same should be display as in the same area (="Recent Blog Posts") of the international website (http://www.openoffice.org/).

However, this does not, e.g. missing the entry "Apache OpenOffice 4.1.1 released"

How can this error be eliminated?

Greetings,
Jörg

Re: de-website works not correctly

Posted by Jörg Schmidt <jo...@j-m-schmidt.de>.
> It's still manual. You need to manually copy paragraphs to
> index.html,
> we have no automation in place for it yet...

Oh, I did not know. Thanks for the information.

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 26/08/2014 Jörg Schmidt wrote:
> On the right side of the de-website (http://www.openoffice.org/de/)
> is the area with the heading "Letzte Blogposts (Englisch)", where the
> same should be display as in the same area (="Recent Blog Posts") of
> the international website (http://www.openoffice.org/).
> However, this does not, e.g. missing the entry "Apache OpenOffice
> 4.1.1 released"
> How can this error be eliminated?

It's still manual. You need to manually copy paragraphs to index.html,
we have no automation in place for it yet...

Regards,
   Andrea.