Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/23 17:05:02 UTC

ServiceMix4 Licence protection

Hi,

Is there any protection (license protection, ...) foreseen for ServiceMix to
block it if license has expired ?
Is there an open-source solution available for that ?

Regards,

Charles
SOA Architect
Apache Camel Committer

blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com

Re: ServiceMix4 Licence protection

Posted by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.
For sure Jean-Baptiste, you can send me sample.

BTW, one of the commercial product that I have found now is called
JProtection. I continue my investigation.

I don't how websphere server is protected but the idea is to have something
similar using a license with key protection.

Regards,

Charles

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Charles,

Posted by Chris Custine <ch...@gmail.com>.
I'm not aware of any that are open source.  Usually these are commercial
products but if you find something interesting I am sure others would be
interested as well.
--
Chris Custine
FUSESource :: http://fusesource.com