Posted to test-dev@httpd.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 2002/04/07 15:38:15 UTC

Re: cvs commit: httpd-test/perl-framework/Apache-Test/lib/Apache

Haven't seen the patch yet, but for some systems it's the waitpid() call
that seems weird.

Posted by Aaron Bannert <aa...@clove.org>.
On Sun, Apr 07, 2002 at 09:38:15AM -0400, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> Haven't seen the patch yet, but for some systems it's the waitpid() call
> that seems weird.

Could it have something to do with how we're creating a new process group
after forking and killing the parent? I don't remember this happening
before my original -DNO_DETACH changes.

-aaron