Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Mike Heffner <mi...@solarwinds.cloud> on 2018/05/23 22:45:18 UTC

Re: Monitoring and Alerting

Dropping in late on this thread, but we just released our Kafka metrics
reporter for AppOptics:
https://github.com/appoptics/kafka-appoptics-reporter

It ties into the Yammer Metrics reporting interface to capture metrics and
publish to Appoptics. Just build and drop the Jar into your Kafka libs
directory.

Cheers,

Mike