Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Struts Two <st...@yahoo.ca> on 2009/04/16 14:40:47 UTC

Minimum number of jar files for Spring DI

Hello:

I was wondering if anybody has the list of minimum number of jar files required to use only Spring DI [with AOP] in struts 2 as opposed to using spring.jar.

Re: Minimum number of jar files for Spring DI

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
Struts Two wrote:
> I was wondering if anybody has the list of minimum number of jar files required to use
 > only Spring DI [with AOP] in struts 2 as opposed to using spring.jar.

Might be quicker to find out on a Spring list.

I'd assume spring-core and spring-aop, not sure about spring-beans or
the two spring-context libs. Not sure I'd bother, though, really. Might
be easiest to look on any of the maven dependency listing sites.

Dave