Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Diwaker Gupta <di...@apache.org> on 2005/10/08 04:49:42 UTC

[heads-up] stylesheet renaming

As discussed earlier (I can't seem to find the thread right now. If someone
else does, please post in this thread), we thought it would be better to
rename all transformation stylesheets to something like docv20-to-doc12.dtd
rather than the somewhat (current) awkward docv202docv12.dtd.

I'm beginning this right now. I should be done in a few hours. Just FYI.

--
Web/Blog/Gallery: http://floatingsun.net
On Apache: http://people.apache.org/~diwaker

Re: [heads-up] stylesheet renaming

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
Diwaker Gupta wrote:
> As discussed earlier (I can't seem to find the thread right now. If someone
> else does, please post in this thread), we thought it would be better to
> rename all transformation stylesheets to something like docv20-to-doc12.dtd
> rather than the somewhat (current) awkward docv202docv12.dtd.
>
> I'm beginning this right now. I should be done in a few hours. Just FYI.

Great stuff. Please keep us updated via [1] which is a subtask of [2]

[1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-697

[2] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-200

Ross