Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by nyhgan <ny...@yahoo.com> on 2004/09/04 20:04:49 UTC

Where can I get JK2 binary for Redhat Enterprise Linux?

Hi,

Where can I get JK2 binary for Redhat Enterprise Linux? If anyone happens to have one, pleas email that to me. Thanks!

nyhgan

Re: Where can I get JK2 binary for Redhat Enterprise Linux?

Posted by nyhgan <ny...@yahoo.com>.

Thank you so much!

I will give it a try!

Cott Lang <co...@internetstaff.com> wrote:Why not just use Redhat's?