Posted to dev@joshua.apache.org by Matt Post <po...@cs.jhu.edu> on 2016/06/01 12:45:50 UTC

Fwd: MT Marathon 2016 in Prague: Call for Papers, Projects and Participation

Hi everyone,

MT Marathon is a week-long hackathon. I have attended every year for the past four years or so, plan to again this year, and would encourage anyone else who is able and interested in working on some Joshua-related project to come.

We should also look at the PBML (Prague Bulletin of Mathematical Linguistics) as a good venue for publishing our notes about the first Apache Joshua release. The abstract and paper are due on July 5 and 19. I am planning to write something up and would welcome help from those who are interested.

matt

Re: MT Marathon 2016 in Prague: Call for Papers, Projects and Participation

Posted by Matt Post <po...@cs.jhu.edu>.
Awesome. I'll be sure to post here when the registration opens.

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (3980)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.