Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org> on 2008/06/16 20:51:57 UTC

How to tell which repository an artifact resides in?

I have Archiva configured with a Released and a Snapshot repository.
When Browsing in Archiva the contents of both repositories are combined,
so how to I determine which repository the artifacts resides in?

Paul Spencer

Re: How to tell which repository an artifact resides in?

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 11:51 AM, Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org> wrote:

> I have Archiva configured with a Released and a Snapshot repository. When
> Browsing in Archiva the contents of both repositories are combined, so how
> to I determine which repository the artifacts resides in?

You may want to comment on/vote for/(or patch ;) ) this issue:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-817 - Artifact information screen
should indicate the name of repository in which the artifact resides

At the moment, you can hover over the download links in the box at the
top right, and look at the url to see which repo the artifact is in.

--
Wendy