Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/18 15:40:20 UTC

Buildbot CI for 3.2.x branches

Hello,

Can someone help me configuring a new buildbot job for 3.2.x branch?
I looked with Romain and it seems we only have a job for the trunk.

Thx,
Jean-Louis

Re: Buildbot CI for 3.2.x branches

Posted by dsh <da...@googlemail.com>.
I may have some time later in the evening. You want to have a builder
on Windoze or Linux? I only have admin access privs for the Windoze
builder box.

Cheers
Daniel

Posted by dsh <da...@googlemail.com>.
Btw, IIRC everybody should be able to update the OpenEJB specific
buildbot scripts in SVN.

Posted by Thiago Veronezi <th...@veronezi.org>.
My fault... going to check it out.
[]s,