Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by Ray Xu <ru...@envision-digital.com.INVALID> on 2022/12/09 06:34:53 UTC

明确Echarts 地图来源

您好,

在使用Echarts 地图数据前,想向贵司询问下Echarts 的地图来源是哪里(包括中国地图以及海外地图)?

期待回复!

谢谢

________________________________

This email message (including any attachments) is confidential and intended for the recipient(s) specified only. If you have received it by mistake, kindly notify the sender by return email and delete this message from your system immediately. Please do not use, copy or disclose the information contained in this message or in any attachment. Envision Digital does not guarantee the integrity of this email message or that this email message is free of viruses, interceptions, or interference, and shall not accept responsibility for any resulting loss or damage sustained by the recipient.

Re: 明确Echarts 地图来源

Posted by Ovilia <ov...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Apache ECharts does not provide map data. The maps available online are not
officially provided by us.
It's not recommended by us to use these data because some details may not
be accurate.
If you would like to make China maps, we would suggest using extensions
like https://github.com/apache/echarts/tree/master/extension-src/bmap
or https://github.com/plainheart/echarts-extension-amap.

Thanks

*Ovilia*