Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Any Joe <da...@yahoo.com> on 2010/04/18 16:03:04 UTC

programatically create/delete accounts --James 3.x

Gurus!

I did search for this topic, but not sure.

I need to create accounts on the fly rather than telent ing

Is there any solution/code out there that 'can reuse.

BTW, what is suggested web-imap client for James 3.x?

Thanks a million

Re: programatically create/delete accounts --James 3.x

Posted by Eric MacAdie <er...@MacAdie.net>.
I am currently working on a JSF/Hibernate web app to perform some admin
tasks on the James database. I will clean it up a bit more and then post
a URL to the list so people can look at it.

Regards,
Eric MacAdie

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org>.
Or you could use spring-demoting for access the UsersRepository from
an other app..

Bye
Norman

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@u-mangate.com>.