Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by bobMeliev <b....@gmail.com> on 2013/09/24 09:16:47 UTC

Howto record Jmeter with Abbot

I want write functional tests for Apache Jmeter with Abbot. Started from this
tutorial but couldn't lauch JMeter via Abbot to record some actions.

Here is Abbot lauch configuration:

<http://jmeter.512774.n5.nabble.com/file/n5718228/screenshot_211.png>

When I click "Run" I didn't see any errors but JMeter GUI is not lauching.
Seems I'm choosing wrong class or I should pass arguments. The problem is
I'm not familiar with JMeter development. So, how can I record JMeter
actions with Abbot?