Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "www.beyarecords.com" <uz...@beyarecords.com> on 2005/01/05 19:50:10 UTC

Music download solution

Hi,
I am at the final stages of developing my cocoon site. Th site is a
record label which enables users to purchase artists material online.
The material to be downloaded will MP3s/MP4s. When a users credit card
has been validated I want the user to be able to download the items in
their shopping basket. What is the best way to do this?:

1. Setup an ITunes/FTP server and somehow pass parameters which tell it
to download a particular track(s)? If this can be done how do I
implement it?

I am also conscious of the fact that some of the tracks could easily be
10 Megs plus in size...

regards

Andrew