Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Antoine Lévy-Lambert <an...@antbuild.com> on 2003/09/29 22:01:16 UTC

tests of ant.1.6beta

I have made a build on my PC with jdk 1.4.

The following tests are failing for me :

org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.XalanLiaisonTest
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.XslpLiaisonTest

because they cannot find org/apache/xerces/framework/XMLParser

and

org.apache.tools.ant.types.AssertionsTest

    [junit] Testcase:
testReferences(org.apache.tools.ant.types.AssertionsTest):
    [junit] Testcase:
testReferenceAbuse(org.apache.tools.ant.types.AssertionsTest):

these 2 tests seem to fail because the corresponding build file should put
in the classpath of the forked java task the ant run time, and does not do
it.

I have also seen that there is no html documentation for assertions.

I would like to solve these issues one way or another before doing the
release.

Antoine

Re: tests of ant.1.6beta

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com>.
Antoine Lévy-Lambert wrote:
> I have made a build on my PC with jdk 1.4.
>
> The following tests are failing for me :
>
> org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.XalanLiaisonTest
> org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.XslpLiaisonTest
>
> because they cannot find org/apache/xerces/framework/XMLParser

Are you running build/test or ant/test?

> org.apache.tools.ant.types.AssertionsTest
>
>     [junit] Testcase:
> testReferences(org.apache.tools.ant.types.AssertionsTest):
>     [junit] Testcase:
> testReferenceAbuse(org.apache.tools.ant.types.AssertionsTest):
>
> these 2 tests seem to fail because the corresponding build file should put
> in the classpath of the forked java task the ant run time, and does not do
> it.

will look at these. if it was the problem you emailed me earlier about,
that is now fixed (no registry of assertions in types/defaults.properties)

> I have also seen that there is no html documentation for assertions.

that is fixed.