Posted to dev@shiro.apache.org by Les Hazlewood <le...@hazlewood.com> on 2008/06/24 16:34:18 UTC

Jira project admin?

Hi Craig,

Apparently I still don't have Jira admin privileges for the JSecurity project.

When I visit this page:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JSEC

I don't see the link "Administer this project".

Could you please enable that for me so I can migrate our previous Jira space?

Thanks!

Les

Re: Jira project admin?

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Les,

I think that you need JIRA admin privileges, not just project admin.
I'm no expert on this but migrating a JIRA space is pretty complex.

See if you can get in now.

Craig

On Jun 24, 2008, at 7:34 AM, Les Hazlewood wrote:

> Hi Craig,
>
> Apparently I still don't have Jira admin privileges for the
> JSecurity project.
>
> When I visit this page:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JSEC
>
> I don't see the link "Administer this project".
>
> Could you please enable that for me so I can migrate our previous
> Jira space?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Les

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Re: Jira project admin?

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
You cannot import a single project into Jira.  Sorry.  It's a long
standing complaint.

Regards,
Alan