Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Sh...@sungard.com on 2009/08/07 08:09:22 UTC

ActiveMQ shows error socket connection exception

Hi,

With ActiveMQ version 5.2 I am getting error on console like as below"

                at
java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(SocketOutputStream.java:96)

                at
java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(SocketOutputStream.java:136)

                at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpBufferedOutputStream.flush(TcpBuffe
redOutputStream.java:115)

                at
java.io.DataOutputStream.flush(DataOutputStream.java:106)

                at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.oneway(TcpTransport.java:
167)

                at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportLogger.oneway(TransportLogger.jav
a:104)

                at
org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor.oneway(InactivityMonitor
.java:233)

                at
org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.sendWireFormat(WireFo
rmatNegotiator.java:160)

                at
org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.start(WireFormatNegot
iator.java:79)

                at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.start(TransportFilter.java
:57)

                at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.start(TransportConnection
.java:873)

                at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnector$1$1.run(TransportConnector
.java:213)

Not sure why we get this error....Which socket ActiveMQ is trying to
connect and why the connection is reset?

I am not getting this error on the windows. Currently we are using on
Linux.

Shital