Posted to scout-dev@ws.apache.org by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/14 17:06:19 UTC

[Vote] Release Scout-1.2.2

Hi guys,

I have staged the scout-1.2.2 release artifacts in:

http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachews-001/

and the source tag is:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/scout/tags/scout-1.2.2/

Please take a look and cast your vote. This vote will be open for the
next 72 hours.

This release addresses the following raised issues:

    * [SCOUT-94] - Look at commented out Slot code in
ScoutJaxrUddiV3Helper.getTModelFromJAXRClassificationScheme
    * [SCOUT-95] - Provide a mechanism for caching the AuthToken
    * [SCOUT-98] - BusinessLifeCycleManager.saveOrganizations(Collection
organizations) does not return exception list if failed to save
    * [SCOUT-99] - OrganizationS returned by findOrganizations() contain
at most one name and description even if multiple names or descriptions
are present
    * [SCOUT-101] - Faults are not handled properly by
RegistryImpl.execute(JAXBElement<?> uddiRequest, URI endPointURI)

Thanks for the hard work Tom :).

My vote: +1

Thx,

--Kurt