Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Naggi Rao <na...@softhome.net> on 2001/06/15 04:08:25 UTC

Re: DeployedServices.ds

Yes you are right we would have to place it in that directory..

I dont know if its been changed ..

The code in :

org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManager.java

Opens the file as :
/*
filename = "DeployedServices.ds";
FileInputStream fileinputstream = new FileInputStream(filename);
*/

I guess what you could do is :

/*
    private static Class m_class = ServiceManager.class;
    InputStream is = m_class.getResourceAsStream("/" + filename);
*/

And thus place the DeployedServices.ds in any directory (which is in the CLASSPATH)

Gurus any other idea/s ?