Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Sathwik B P <sa...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/10 06:54:11 UTC

Reporting time

Hi Devs,

Its reporting time and here the update,

- As indicated in the last report about the inclusion of 2 new features,
   we have been working on it, and both the features are completed and are
   now undergoing final integration testing.
   We will start the release process for the new ODE Console sometime
   in this week and post the release of the new Console we will go ahead
   for the ODE release. ODE Console is an independent component and is added
   to the ODE distribution as a dependency.

   a) A new standalone distribution, based on an embedded TomEE and
   b) New angular based console app.

Is there anything that needs to be added, kindly let me know.

regards,
sathwik

Re: Reporting time

Posted by Sathwik B P <sa...@gmail.com>.
The draft is created and let us know if anything is to be added
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ODExSITE/Board+Report+2016-10

regards,
sathwik