Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Michael Delamere <ho...@michael-delamere.de> on 2002/07/29 09:13:03 UTC

link to an ActionServlet

Hi,

I just want ot make sure that I understand this right.

When linking to an ActionServlet, say with "ListThreads.do", is the
procedure for implementing this the same as with sending forms; i.e. with an
ActionMapping and a FormBean or is there a better way?

I´m calling the link from a velocity template.

Thanks,

Michael

Re: link to an ActionServlet

Posted by Michael Delamere <ho...@michael-delamere.de>.
oh dear... what a way to waste your time ;-)

It wasn´t a problem of course.  It just meant that my path in the
ActionMapping was wrong!
Just ignore this mail.

Rergards,

Michael