Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Omar Alos <oa...@yahoo.es> on 2002/07/08 19:02:16 UTC

I don't understand SourceUploadAction

Hello

I want to receive a docbook file, transform it and
return a PDF file.
I think that maybeuload stores the file in the upload
dir and SourceUploadAction reads it and stores in
another path.
It's really working that way?

I thing that what I need is an UploadGenerator that
gets the xml file from request and send it by Sax
events

Omar

Copa del Mundo de la FIFA 2002
El único lugar de Internet con vídeos de los 64 partidos.
¡Apúntante ya! en http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/fc/es/

Re: I don't understand SourceUploadAction

Posted by Stephan Michels <st...@apache.org>.

On Mon, 8 Jul 2002, [iso-8859-1] Omar Alos wrote:

> Hello
>
> I want to receive a docbook file, transform it and
> return a PDF file.
> I think that maybeuload stores the file in the upload
> dir and SourceUploadAction reads it and stores in
> another path.
> It's really working that way?

If you mean the experimental Action in the scratchpad,
then yes.
It can work like this
<match pattern="convert">
 <action type="uploadaction">
  <parameter name="uri" value="file:///home/myself/tmp.xml"/>

  <generator src="file:///home/myself/tmp.xml"/>
  <transformer src="xml2fo.xsl"/>
  <serializer type="fo2pdf"/>
 </action>
</match>

But I didn't propose that.

> I thing that what I need is an UploadGenerator that
> gets the xml file from request and send it by Sax
> events

I think too.

         Stephan Michels               EMail: stephan@apache.org
         ICQ: 115535699                Tel: +49-030-314-21583