Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Estrade Matthieu <es...@ifrance.com> on 2002/09/13 16:19:23 UTC

/manual/install.html in french

Attached with this mail the french translation of install.html.en in french.

Estrade Matthieu

Re: /manual/install.html in french

Posted by Ilia Soldis <s0...@tversu.ru>.
But don't be so quick:)
Really you should translate xml files rather than html.en. It is because
html files are generated automatically from xml. So you shoul translate
install.xml and send it here as manual.xml.fr - and it also should be
reviewed by one or several native French speakers (before sending).

For more information please download ~50 previous messages from this list or
read all documents on the page:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-project/
especially "Docs-Format and Transformation and Ken Coar's Documentation
Project Manual (!)".

Posted by Estrade Matthieu <es...@ifrance.com>.

Posted by Hiroaki KAWAI <ha...@bcl.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp>.

Posted by Ilia Soldis <s0...@tversu.ru>.
Compiler et installer - Apache HTTP Server
  Attached with this mail the french translation of install.html.en in french.

  Estrade Matthieu

  Modules | Directives | FAQ | Glossary | Sitemap

  Apache HTTP Server Version 2.0

  Apache > HTTP Server > Documentation > Version 2.0