Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Dietz, Phil E." <PE...@West.com> on 1999/05/07 19:19:20 UTC

RE: Legal Inclusion of mod_ssl in the Standard Distribution of 1. 3.7

Here's a legality question:

Since I own Stronghold (which in return payed RSA for it's patent), can I
use mod_ssl ?

(and not have to worry about violating anything ?  This is for a corporate
web site.)

Seems Stronghold doesn't want to support AIX anymore, and I need Apache1.3.6
support like yesterday.