Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Eric Johnson <er...@iona.com> on 2007/11/29 21:47:25 UTC

Xincludes and Ant XSLT task

I'm trying to generate docs from modular xml files connected using
xinclue. I've been trying the Ant XSLT task, but cannot figure out how
to tell it to use Xerces xinclude support. Is there an easy way to make
the XSLT task use Xerces xinclude support?

Re: Xincludes and Ant XSLT task

Posted by "David J. B. Hollis" <dh...@AandOConsultancy.ltd.uk>.
Hi, Guys

Have you come across something called DITA? 'Darwin Information Typing
Architecture'. Based on XML, and using Ant build scripts, it processes
modular, structured XML files linked by DITA Maps to produce multiple
format outputs.

DITA XML Focus Area.
http://dita.xml.org/

DITA Open Toolkit download site at SourceForge.net.
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=132728

DITA-users group, listserv, and support site with searchable archive.

HTH
David

Posted by gurki <pa...@yahoo.com>.
push :)