Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by g kuczera <gk...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/05 08:28:03 UTC

Re: How to customize the grid to show three s in two rows?

I ended up using the loop in this way:

        		<th>${message:title-label}</th>
    			<th>${message:content-label}</th>
	        <t:Loop t:source="objectsSource" t:value="currentObject">
	        	<tbody>
context="${currentObject.id}">${currentObject.title}</t:pageLink></td>
	        	</tbody>
					<tbody>
					</tbody>
	        </t:Loop>

With the css styles based on the elements' types. Thanks guys for the help.

PS: In this case, especially the <tbody> tag was very useful - helped
me to use the hover style over the two rows at the same time.