Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by "David W. Van Couvering" <Da...@Sun.COM> on 2006/04/28 23:43:44 UTC

Summer of Code projects: deadline is approaching

Hi, all.  May 1 approacheth, which is when students can start making
proposals.

Take a look at

http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/CodingProjects

and see if there is one you would like to mentor.

If you are inspired to mentor one or more of these, or if you have
another project in mind, please put your project on the Apache Wiki page at

http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2006

Thanks,

David

Re: Summer of Code projects: deadline is approaching

Posted by "David W. Van Couvering" <Da...@Sun.COM>.
By the way, right now we have *no* Derby projects up there.  Perhaps you
were all waiting for me to do it :(

David