Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Venkat Ramakrishnan <ve...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/05 03:21:07 UTC

Re: Compilation failing for AuthenticatedURL (no suitable constructor found) Hadoop 2.6.0

I need to compile Hadoop, and I am not able to
figure out why this error is occuring.

Can someone please help?

Thanks,
Venkat.

Posted by Venkat Ramakrishnan <ve...@gmail.com>.
I opened a bug in JIRA. They closed it saying Hadoop 2.6.0 builds perfectly
on Windows. So, I am going to stick with Windows.

Yes, I can check out the whole code again. But, I wonder why is it not
possible to pinpoint why this error is happening.

Thanks,
Venkat.

Posted by Venkat Ramakrishnan <ve...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Venkat Ramakrishnan <ve...@gmail.com>.