Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com> on 2009/01/10 03:13:33 UTC

including of a charting function

browsing the web I saw that Apache forest has included jchart in their
distribution (http://jchart.sourceforge.net/)

a possible candidate for ofbiz too?

If every component gives an overview of its current data in some chart
format on the 'main' page would be a nice addition....

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive prices

Re: including of a charting function

Posted by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com>.
Well...jfreechart is not an Apache project, I know...but jchart seems
stopped at 2004  :-(

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
But Bruno....LGPL we cannot use....and freechart has his own license
which seems to be compatible with the apache because Apache Forest
included it?

Posted by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Vince M. Clark" <vc...@globalera.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.