Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Javier Borkenztain <bo...@apache.org> on 2023/03/15 00:34:09 UTC

Invitation to participate in Fintech track at Community Over Code 2023

Dear Kafka Community,

I hope you are doing well. As members of the ASF community, we share a
common interest in open source and the innovative ways in which it can
be leveraged to drive progress across various industries. In this
spirit, I would like to invite you to participate in the Fintech track
at Community Over Code 2023, the flagship event of the ASF (formerly
known as ApacheCon).

The Fintech track at Community Over Code 2023 allows ASF community
experts to gather and share their knowledge and insights on the latest
trends, challenges, and opportunities at the intersection of Fintech
and open source.

We are particularly interested in exploring the potential benefits of
Apache Kafka for the Fintech industry. Its high throughput and
real-time processing capabilities have the potential to revolutionize
the way Fintech applications are built and deployed. We encourage you
to share your expertise and insights on this topic or any other
relevant to the intersection of Fintech and Apache Kafka.

To submit your talk, visit
https://communityovercode.org/call-for-presentations/ and follow the
instructions on the page. The Call For Presentations (CFP) is open and
will close on July 13th, 2023, at 23:59 UTC.

We look forward to hearing from you and having you participate in the
Fintech track at Community Over Code 2023.

Best regards,
Javier