Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Michael Clarke <mi...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/05 19:24:06 UTC

Broken build in Java 1.5

It looks like my patch to fix JUnit Ignore notifications has broken
compilation on Java 1.5 machines. I've fixed this in the attached patch by
replacing !String#isEmpty() calls with String#length() !=0 and removing
@Override annotations on implementations of interface methods.

Sorry for breaking the build, hope the attached helps.

Thanks,
Michael

RE: Broken build in Java 1.5

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
No problemo Michael

Its a good thing you caught this bug before we put it on any of the Apache distros

Martin Gainty
Build and test locally ...deploy ONLY when you have passed all testcases..Personal Quote