Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by ur...@prosherman.com on 2005/02/01 00:03:58 UTC

Basic configurations with WSDL2Java generated

Hi,
I am using axis to code a soap client, a very simple one.
I used WSDL2Java so I actually wrote no code.
My app is on a web server, so obviously it's multithreaded.
I have a few issues I am not sure of -

*	To what "level" are the generated classes thread safe? Do I need to obtain
a new "Port" object every time?
	Or can I just cache and use the same one from multiple threads?

* 	Does axis provide some kind of pooling on the underleying connections
used by the generated classes?
	Is it configurable (max, min) in any way?

*	How can I configure things such as connect timeouts and socket timeouts?

Any help would be highly appreciated....