Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Kevin Wu <ke...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/26 20:12:42 UTC

[Question] Pivot-Table like feature exist or in the work?

Happy Monday!

I did a search but could not find pivot-table like feature in JSP Wiki.
Such feature is useful to generate a new table from an origin table with
certain correlation filters.  I'm looking for something similar to
Pivot-table in Excel or DataPilot in OpenCalc.

Twiki provides such feature and I hope JSPWiki does too.  Any pointers to
current or future pivot features would be much appreciated.  Thanks!

-Kevin

Re: [Question] Pivot-Table like feature exist or in the work?

Posted by Andrew Jaquith <an...@gmail.com>.
A PivotTable is a tool in Microsoft Excel that allows users to take
data sets and slice & dice them. While I understand very well what
this tool does, I can't really imagine how it's used in a Wiki. Kevin,
can you provide a link to the feature you are referring to?

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.
Hi!