Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Oscar Picasso <os...@yahoo.com> on 2005/05/11 04:34:25 UTC

Disabling field focus with validator

Hi,

I have a ValidField near the bottom of a page.

The field has an EmailValidator. On page loading the focus move to field which
is unfortunate because the field is at the bottom.

I have looked at EmailValidator.script but I don't see how to change the script
to avoid the focus move.

Any idea?

Oscar

Yahoo! Mail

Re: Disabling field focus with validator

Posted by Bryan Lewis <br...@maine.rr.com>.
Yep, that feature can be a problem.  There was a work-around in this old
thread: :

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=tapestry-user&m=107708737526961&w=2