Posted to dev@metron.apache.org by "Zeolla@GMail.com" <ze...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/07 17:17:44 UTC

DataWorks Summit San Jose

Hi All,

Just a heads up that *the San Jose DataWorks Summit's call for papers is
coming to a close soon *(February 9th, in 2 days!).  If you are doing
anything cool with open source big data and security that you want to talk
about, please submit to the Cyber Security track.  I'm hoping to attend and
I'm sure there will be others from the community in attendance as well.

Feel free to reply here (or to me directly) if you have any questions about
submitting or even if you just want to meet up at the event.  For more
information check out the website here
<https://dataworkssummit.com/abstracts/>.

Jon
--