Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Jean-Yves LEBLEU <jl...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/05 10:56:09 UTC

Renaming keyspace

Hi all,

We are running .6.12, is there any particular precaution to rename the
keyspace, is it enough to shutdown cassandra, update storag-conf.xml,
rename data directory and start cassandra again.
Thanks for your help.
Jean-Yves

Re: Renaming keyspace

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
That should work, but "nodetool drain" before shutdown to avoid
confusing the commitlog.

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra