Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Johannes Alberti <j....@dongleware.net> on 2001/08/24 00:55:16 UTC

question

Dear dev@httpd.apache.org,

  I'M NOT KNOW IF I AM WRIGHT IN THE ML BUT I NEED HELP

  we got an problem with ie-clients which had frontpage installed.
  we have a .htaccess dir in which are dirs with downloadable files
  if the ie client tries to download a file in the log you can see
  that  "Data Access Internet Publishing Provider DAV" as new
  user-agent??? is there a workaround, because the server ask the
  client again to type user and password. But if the client cancel the
  password dialog the download proceed anyway???

--
Mit freundlichen Grueßen
 Johannes Alberti                         mailto:j.alberti@dongleware.net

Dongleware Computer GmbH