Posted to user@pig.apache.org by 石瑞红 <ru...@ipinyou.com> on 2011/09/08 05:08:36 UTC

How can I generate a Map from a Tuple or a Bag

HI all,

How can I generate a Map from a Tuple or a Bag?
I am looking for an example.

Ruihong

Re: How can I generate a Map from a Tuple or a Bag

Posted by jiang licht <li...@yahoo.com>.
Note that tomap is available in 0.9 (see the jira ticket).

http://www.hortonworks.com/new-apache-pig-0-9-features-part-3-additional-features/

You can write a UDF for conversion between data types.

Michael

Posted by Norbert Burger <no...@gmail.com>.