Posted to user@ant.apache.org by De Wolf Olivier <Ol...@capco.com> on 2001/03/15 15:01:32 UTC

Execute something (like java task) for each files contains in a d irectory (or fileset)

Hi,

I would like to execute a task for each file contains in a specific
directory (or in a fileset).

The javac task done that very well for example.

Exemple:
deploy all the jars contain in the folder jarsDirectory in an Application
Server.

Does I need to implement a custom task or is there a way to achieve this
using implemented tasks?

Thanks in advance,

odwl

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely
for the addressee(s).
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not
an intended recipient, you must not read, use or disseminate the
information contained in the email.
The Capital Markets Company.

http://www.capco.com

Re: Execute something (like java task) for each files contains in a d irectory (or fileset)

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
De Wolf Olivier <Ol...@capco.com> wrote:

> Does I need to implement a custom task or is there a way to achieve
> this using implemented tasks?

It depends ...

There are <execon> and <apply> if you want to execute an external
command. Other than that, there've been proposals but nothing has been
implemented yet.

Stefan