Posted to dev@chukwa.apache.org by Ahmed Fathalla <af...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/15 17:42:12 UTC

Contributing to Chukwa

Hello,
           I have read about the Chukwa project and would like to
contribute. I have checked out the project's wiki, but can someone provide a
concise set of steps on how to get up to date with the latest project
developments and start contributing to the project?

--
Ahmed Fathalla

Re: Contributing to Chukwa

Posted by Ariel Rabkin <as...@gmail.com>.
Howdy!

Awesome to have you on board. As to getting started. Building and
playing with it are both good steps.  So what I would do is to set it
up for some nominal use. And then, aything you notice and don't like,
report as a bug. :)

--Ari

Re: Contributing to Chukwa

Posted by Ahmed Fathalla <af...@gmail.com>.
Hey,

--
Ahmed Fathalla

Re: Contributing to Chukwa

Posted by Ahmed Fathalla <af...@gmail.com>.
Hey Ari,

Re: Contributing to Chukwa

Posted by Ahmed Fathalla <af...@gmail.com>.
Hello Ari,
Thanks for your help. I am a Software Support Engineer at IBM located in
Cairo, Egypt. I specalize in supporting clients running AIX on IBMs System p
machines, I also support clients implementing IBMs clustering and backup
solutions. Academically, I have Bachelor and Masters degrees from the

Re: Contributing to Chukwa

Posted by Ariel Rabkin <as...@gmail.com>.
Howdy!